5.21.2011




It is a curious sensation: the sort of pain that goes mercifully beyond our powers of feeling. When your heart is broken, your boats are burned: nothing matters any more. It is the end of happiness and the beginning of peace.
-George Bernard Shaw
♫☂♫☂♫☂♫☂♫☂♫☂♫☂♫☂♫☂♫☂♫☂♫☂♫☂♫☂

lately life has been pretty peaceful yet boring. i think my school teachers made us (the students) really nervous and impatient to know about our results which we will only know next monday (pretty cruel huh?) so when i returned home on wednesday from school, no matter what i say, my mom just wouldn't believe that i came home without knowing my results. seriously, parents nowadays seem to think that the kids are lying even when what we say is the truth. sometimes, i will have to say "ok fine if you don't believe me, call the schoo!!!!" then she would say "you better don't lie to me. i dislike people who lies." and i would give her the omg-i-can't-believe-you-still-don't-believe face.

i don't know why but i just have to type this down 'cause i find it funny....:

nicole: blow wind blow
nicole: blow....
me (interrupts nicole): BLOW NICOLE AWAY

ok, thats epic. I AM EPIC.

the only place i want to live in now

anyway, i'm thinking about baking fairy cupcakes hmmmmm...


No comments:

Post a Comment