7.31.2011

Sunday undisturbed.



"Life is an opportunity, benefit from it. Life is beauty, admire it. Life is a dream, realize it. Life is a challenge, meet it. Life is a duty, complete it. Life is a game, play it. Life is a promise, fulfill it. Life is sorrow, overcome it. Life is a song, sing it. Life is a struggle, accept it. Life is a tragedy, confront it. Life is an adventure, dare it. Life is luck, make it. Life is too precious, do not destroy it. Life is life, fight for it."  Mother Teresa

i think today is the one of the best sundays ever. it has been a long, long time since i had spend some quality time with my parents (like buying grocery, shopping together and having lunch together) i can't even remember when is the last time the four of us had a simple lunch or dinner together. this may really sound pathetic but its true that i don't spend a lot of time with my parents like how most teenagers do. i do not talk much to my father and he is always going overseas for his work but i talk a lot to my mom who is always the one i see once i reached home. i even spent some time alone with her at mos burger while my father and sister shopped. she sounded so kiddy when she said: "okay, you go order one large fries and sprite drink.we will share the sprite drink okay?"  hahah. then we chatted for a while and i read my book peacefully while my mom kept looking around, at people, at the notice boards, anywhere.

 i can never describe how happy i am today.

anway, i had my hair cut... or should i say chopped off. it is pretty short and thin right now. no longer the same like last time when my hair was all long with curls here and there. somehow or rather i do no regret having my hair cut this way because... i think i needed some change. i had my fringe starting from the right since my left scalp is pretty bare.... horrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment