8.28.2011

my whole family waited for the result of the election till the next morning except for me. (heard that grandpops slept at 3am++) i guess i am not really into politics though i know who i prefer. so, instead of waiting for the results, i watched a few episodes of iCarly (hell yeah) and the movie, Hop. apparently i chuckled too much to myself that i felt like an idiot. but its cool, i guess.

mom came into my room not long after i fell asleep and as she was about to switch off the lights, i shouted "NOOOO DO NOT SWITCH OFF THE LIGHTS!!" (helluva joke) but still, she switched off the lights and accompanied me to sleep, holding my hands. i miss all these.


went out for a walk along with my camera after breakfast with dad. i am pretty comfortable with the silence between us since we have nothing much to talk about. that is, to me.

hope today and the future is going to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment