10.27.2011


decided not to go to school today since there isn't much to do in school and i would rather do something productive at home like... packing up my stuffs and sorting out my calendar. life seriously ain't sweet. i will be pretty busy along with my classmates/schoolmates being occupied with head starts and remedials.

i still remember chatting with jeevan on the phone last night. it was so hilarious that i couldn't stop laughing and giggling on the bed. she was actually telling me how to irritate my poor sister who was trying so hard to sleep and whining non-stop about me. yup, i sang mary had a little lamb. oh lord, she even threatened to tell my mom which made everything more funny. in the end, i started whispering to jeevan.


however, on the other hand, i am very excited for this coming saturday. all the halloween celebrations and cool kids in scary costumes in the park near my house. can't wait to take lots of pictures!
HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE

No comments:

Post a Comment