10.13.2011

Sigh of relief

Buy me a ring that will turn my finger green so I can imagine our love is a forest – because I wanna get lost in you. And I swear I grew like a flower every hour of the fifty years I was with you – and that’s not to say we didn’t have bad days. But when morning came, you were laughing. Yeah, there were times we were both half-in and half out the door but I never needed more than the stars of your grin to lead me home. For fifty years, you were my favorite poem and I’d read you every night knowing I might never understand every word but that’s okay – ‘cause the lines of you were the closest thing to holy I’d ever heard. You’d say, “This kind of love has to be a verb.” We are paint on a slick canvas – it’s gonna take a whole lot to stick but if we do, we’ll be a masterpiece. On nights you couldn’t sleep, I’d lay awake for hours counting sheep for you and you would rewrite the rhythm of my heartbeat with the way you held me in the morning, resting your head on my chest and I swear my breath turned silver the day your hair did, like I swore marigolds grew in the folds of my eyelids the first time I saw you and they bloomed the first time I watched you dance to the tune of our kitchen kettle in our living room in a world that could have left us hard as metal, we were soft as nostalgia together. For fifty years, we feathered wings too wide to be prey and we flew through days strong and through days fragile as sand-castles at high tide and you would fold your love into an origami firefly and you’d throw it through my passageways until all my hidden chambers were filled with lanterns, now, every trap door, every pore of my heart is open because of you – because of us.

Andrea Gibson


Garrett's popcorn
Mark and Spencer's cereal
For bio's test
For the sake of biology test

EveningLittlest cousin
Evening skyEvening sky #2
What do you do when you get bored? Eat.

What do you do when you get bored? Eat.
Grandpop's
Grandpa's 'fruit of labor'
I love this
I love this
chili,yes?
finally finished all my exams and i realised that after our last paper yesterday, nobody came out with a (^^) face but instead, a (-.-) face. hahahah. apparently, our math paper 2 was pretty difficult. far more difficult than paper 1 which was the day before. no wonder they moved our paper 2 to the next day! it was pretty funny how everyone goes to the toilet (after the paper) and started complaining how tough the paper was. even on the way out. hahahah

few days ago, i was asked to go vietnam with my grandma, along with the rest of the folks/relatives. i was deciding whether i really want to go because i really am afraid of going overseas by plane. yeah, yeah, all the afraid of heights and bullshits. so i eventually declined going vietnam. it was actually pretty unfortunate for me because the place is beautiful and so is the place they're going to stay. a resort somewhere near the beach. poo, if only i am a fan of heights.

surprisingly, i woke up early today. had a bowl of cereal from marks and spencer (oh joy) and a cinnamon bread before walking around the house, taking pictures. so here there are, picture filled post for you :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment