11.01.2011

Being a perfect whiner


i swear, i have been a terrible whiner nowadays. i whine a lot. i grumble about everything that concerns about studies, i whine about being sick and having fever (which is true, i still have fever and flu) and i whine about being sick and tired of everything. oh, i just can't help but whine. i even feel sorry for my friends who have to hear me whine every single day.

but despite being a nonsensical fifteen year old kid, i am glad that i have someone who cares for me and that is my mom. she has been stuffing my face with pills (fyi: not drugs and i don't literally mean it) and covering me with blankets while i'm asleep or when i am too cold, taking care of my needs. i swear, shes the best mom ever. (i swear too much already)

No comments:

Post a Comment