11.14.2011

WHATS HAPPENING TO MY LIFE

jay's new phone cover
Rice dumpling
batik design~ (homework)
tiring, tiring life starting from today onwards (until this friday). art, art and more art. we started batik patterns today. it was cool and time passes by really fast today like wooooooooosh! its like the first time i turned to look at the clock, it was 10.30am and then the second time 12.15pm already. my class is going to have a bbq party this friday and i hope it will be really fun and that i will not knock down some kid (who is on a bike) while cycling, like how i did last time. let me tell you something about it- ITS NOT A GOOD FEELING BEING TOLD OFF BY THEIR PARENTS.

anyway, i had a really really really strange dream the night before yesterday. okay its not that ~strange~ but y'know, weird and scary. i dreamt my auntie being angry at me for spoiling her clip (omg i know right?!?!? its like so absurd hahahah) and then she won't allow me to go universal studio with my cousins and all and then jay made me walk past the frogs which is like so..................................................... FBWUIBAKJDNKEJFNC#&^(#@*%(*(!#$@?@#

okay enough nonsense.

No comments:

Post a Comment