12.11.2011

Selling post

aloha! so heres my selling post (like finally) got some help from jee van who (expertly) helped me label my clothes. its like, oh my goodness, thank god. anyway, you can email me at murderouspigs@hotmail.com if you want to buy or ask me (anything) on formspring.me/daisydooms.



(left) tribal top
fits size s
$15


(right) long sleeved denim button down
free size
$20






(left) graffiti skirt
size m
$18

(right) denim polka dot dress
size s/m
$28





(left) roxy shorts
fits usa 4
$18

(right) batwing top with crochet ends
free size
$20




(left) acid washed jeans
size 26
$22
SOLD

(right) striped maxi dress
free size (stretchable)
$22



(left) ohsofickle sheer maxi dress
free size
$22

(right) black polka dot dress
fits size s/m
(stretchable)
$20


(left) grey dress
fits s/m (stretchable)
$15                                                                                                                  (right) purple ruffled dress #1
fits s/m
$15

No comments:

Post a Comment