6.08.2012

Remaining film / Ask me anything


oh dear, thank god its friday. it has been a pretty long week and so far, i've attended two weeks (+ few days) of art and i still have another week to go. i am actually amazed that i had stayed in the art room for 9 (freaking) hours just to finish up my final composition and that is..... amazing. there are more people who are more hardcore like andrea, phillina and etc who stayed for 10 hours or more. i was telling my classmates that i can't even imagine us all depending on a sandwich machine during lunch/break time because the canteen stalls would not be opened. i guess we can consider mcdonald's delivery......

anyway, i've decided to restore my formspring so... ask me anything :-)

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete