6.22.2012

Silhouette


“Sometimes I wonder if my whole life will pass by this way: me waiting in the shadows, waiting for something to happen. Waiting for someone else to make it happen. Something new or different or crazy and amazing. I‘ve been there for so long, letting everyone else figure it out for me, floating along without much direction or conscious thought. Reacting.”
Sarah Ockler, Fixing Delilah

i'm not good with words so it is always a challenge for me to think of something to write out on a new post, everytime. most of the time after typing out a few sentence, i backspace every single word because they didn't sound right. well, most of them don't. sometimes i don't even know what i am talking about. they don't make sense. none of them do. thus i decided that it is better to post more pictures and talk less. anyway i doubt that anyone would even read this.

1 comment:

  1. I completely understand what you're saying. A lot of the time, I don't say a lot because I'm either scared to say the wrong thing or I feel that my words won't convey my feelings as much as I'd like them to. With a lot of practice and talking to the right people, I found that it's been easier for me to talk more. What I realized too is that thinking too much can also be a fault as much as it can be some sort of saving grace at times. You'll eventually find the place where you feel you can express yourself.

    Wishing you all the best!

    And also, this photo is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete