8.26.2012

Oh Anna Sun Part III < (is it even part III?)

here are some pictures of the oh anna sun shoot. yes yes i know..... thats a really long ago shoot but y'know, i still have some pictures that i didn't edit so.............. here you go!


feeling so, so inspired tonight after checking out some fashion blogs and online shops. oh daaaaamn i really need to go shop for new clothes. just the thought of my sister and cousins going to korea to shop and all really infuriates me because i am gonna stay in singapore to do my exams................................. (oh god) its ok though because i'm gonna screenshot all those clothes that i want and send them to my sister and make her search for those clothes and buy them all for me wa ha ha ha ha ha ha (just the thought of her getting back with pretty clothes makes me happy)

No comments:

Post a Comment