9.07.2012

Little talks


cute little cupcakes baked by (my friend) Stacia's mother. i swear the cupcakes were really good and pretty. i was like *.* when i saw the cupcakes that stacia brought for us. you can follow them on twitter or instagram: the leowscupcake / yes yes oooooh yes you should order cupcakes or cakes from them!
---
so heyyyyyyyy how is everyone doing? (hahahahahahahahha its so awkward / i don't even know what to say)

so. three subjects down and many more to go however i am thankful that there are still a few weeks before the start of the rest of the papers. i am definitely going to work harder (obviously................... there isn't a choice) for the sake of... y'know, my future. oh, bright future. pfft. i don't even know if i can score good grades (like an A or a B) for my english, chinese and social studies. dear god, i need to score well.

the sister just came back from korea. unfortunately for me, i had to stay in singapore and whats worse is that.......... she didn't buy anything much for me except for .. (i shall post them in the next post!)



instagram is my twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment